Last Updated on Samuel Franklinby
Fallout Shelter Game Show Gauntlet Questions & Answers
With the Fallout Shelter Game Show Gauntlet questions and answers in this guide you’ll be able to not lose your head in the recurring raider themed quest. Available weekly with different quest durations the Game Show Gauntlet is a test of your broader Fallout game knowledge. By answering these questions correctly you’ll be able to avoid fighting the Raiders in this quest to acquire the useful weekly quest rewards.
Note that given these questions and associated answers are related to the broader Fallout franchise that the question and answers section below contains spoilers for multiple games in the Fallout series.
Fallout Shelter Game Show Gauntlet Overview
The following is a basic summary of the mechanics surrounding the Fallout Shelter Game Show Gauntlet:
- The Gauntlet is available from a weekly quest which requires players to have constructed the Overseer’s Office within your Fallout Shelter vault layout to access.
- The objective in this quest is similar to other quests in Fallout Shelter with players selecting a team of 3 vault dwellers to go adventuring into the Wasteland. Once your destination is reached you’ll be presented with a building structure like other missions that contain various rooms of questions, loot and traditional elements like Radroach swarms.
- Moving through the rooms you’ll answer 4 questions in total from Raiders and if you answer successfully you will be able to move on to the next room without combat. If you fail to answer correctly you will “lose your head” which sees you having to fight your way through the Raiders instead to get into the next room. Purposefully failing the questions to fight the Raiders does reward slightly better rewards as you can obtain their loot drops although significantly increases the time to complete the weekly quest and requires strong enough dwellers.
- These four Fallout Shelter Game Show questions are selected from a fixed pool of 11 which is based on the weekly quest duration required to reach the location. This is between 14 hours and 1 day which can be sped up by spending Nuka-Cola Quantum like other quests.
- Rewards for this weekly quest completion range from Nuka-Cola Quantum, pet carrier, Mister Handy, caps and lunchboxes along with various loose loot and Fallout Shelter junk you acquire from the environment.
- There will be occasional items that can be looted from the Raider rooms similar to other quests so don’t forget to grab these on your adventures before moving to the next room.
Fallout Shelter Game Show Gauntlet Questions and Answers
The below is the summary of Fallout Shelter game show gauntlet answers and presented in quest duration order. Don’t forget that the below contains spoilers for multiple Fallout games (particularly Fallout 3, Fallout 4 and general lore of the Fallout universe). Each answer should be read carefully as some of the answer pools use similar answers that can trick players. An example of the Fallout Shelter questions and answer process in addition to the table of all possible variations is shown below to help you answer all the questions you receive.
|Quest Duration Question Pool||Game Show Questions||Game Show Answers|
|14 Hours||Who was the insane leader of the Republic of Dave?||Dave|
|14 Hours||What was Rivet City before the war?||Aircraft Carrier|
|14 Hours||What group did Sarah Lyons belong to?||The Brotherhood of Steel|
|14 Hours||Who is trapped at the top of Trinity Tower?||Rex Goodman|
|15 Hours||Which famous statue lost its head?||Abraham Lincoln|
|15 Hours||What little boy was trapped in a refrigerator in the commonwealth?||Billy|
|15 Hours||Super Mutants were created using…||Forced Evolutionary Virus|
|15 Hours||What group worships the Glow?||Children of Atom|
|16 Hours||Who is the most famous reporter in Diamond City?||Piper Wright|
|16 Hours||Who was the Sheriff of Megaton?||Lucas Simms|
|16 Hours||What deadly creature lurks in the Salem Museum of Witchcraft?||Deathclaw
|16 Hours||Who is the DJ for Galaxy News Radio?||Three Dog|
|17 Hours||The Children of Atom make their home in what region of the Commonwealth?||The Glowing Sea|
|17 Hours||Where was Lorenzo Cabot held prisoner?||Parson State Insane Asylum|
|17 Hours||Which of the following is not a location in the Commonwealth?||Harbor Hotel|
|17 Hours||Where was Kellogg’s headquarters?||Fort Hagen|
|18 Hours||What book was Moria trying to write?||Wasteland Survival Guide|
|18 Hours||What was Moira’s last name?||Brown|
|18 Hours||What store does Moira send the Lone Wanderer to for food?||Super-Duper Mart|
|18 Hours||Which of these did Moira not send the Lone Wanderer to?||Nuka-Cola Plant|
|19 Hours||What is the settlement closest to Vault 111?||Sanctuary|
|19 Hours||Who trims the bushes in Sanctuary?||Codsworth|
|19 Hours||Who is hanging around The Red Rocket near Sanctuary?||Dogmeat|
|19 Hours||The Great War started before what Holiday?||Halloween|
|20 Hours||How did the Brotherhood of Steel arrive at the Commonwealth?||In an Airship|
|20 Hours||What brotherhood of Steel member took shelter in the Cambridge Police Station?||Paladin Danse and Scribe Haylen|
|20 Hours||Which advanced technology did brotherhood of steel members employ?||Power armour|
|20 Hours||What was the Brotherhood seeking at Mass Fusion headquarters?||Beryllium agitator|
|21 Hours||The Far Habour island lies just of what former state?||Maine|
|21 Hours||What is DiMA?||Synth|
|21 Hours||What is the name of the Children of Atom’s base in Far Harbor?||The Nucleus|
|21 Hours||Why did Kasumi Nakuno run away to Acadia?||She believed she was a synth|
|22 Hours||Who is the old psychic with the Minutemen?||Mama Murphy|
|22 Hours||What military group occupied project purity before it became activated?||Enclave|
|22 Hours||Who is the crazy mechanic in the railroad?||Tinker Tom|
|22 Hours||What eyesore did Allistair Tenpenny want gone?||Megaton|
|23 Hours||Name one of the Raider gangs in Nuka-World||Disciples OR Operators OR The Pack (any of these 3 answers is correct)|
|23 Hours||Which weapon is needed to defeat Ryker?||Squirt gun|
|23 Hours||What are the Hubologists after?||A Spaceship|
|23 Hours||Which of these is not a flavor of Nuka-Cola?||Nuka Fresh|
|24 Hours||Who were the mercenaries in the Capital Wasteland?||Talon Company|
|24 Hours||What organization created the synths?||The Institute|
|24 Hours||What monument did Hannibal Hamlin want to restore?||Lincoln Memorial|
|24 Hours||What was the name of the Behemoth in the Boston Common pond?||Swan|
If you’re looking for another settlement management title we have a list of games like Fallout Shelter available to find your next challenge.