Can you resist the urge to not touch a big red button right in front of you? Please, Don’t Touch Anything challenges that assumption with a puzzle game with real consequences.
Please, Don’t Touch Anything is a cryptic game title that will test your brain as you try to find the 25 game endings. In doing so you’ll have to solve various subtle hints, test out different assumptions and ultimately press the big red button.
After a colleague steps out to take a bathroom break your Please, Don’t Touch Anything adventure begins with a simple grey box in front of you with a red button in the centre. Like any curious person you begin playing with the contraption in front of you instantly and realise there is more to it than meets the eye.
Curiosity is really the key to seeing all the content that the game has to offer with trial and error giving you your first two or three endings quite easily. The remaining two dozen or so though will require careful study of the limited information around the box with a small number being particularly maddening.
In addition to this discovery driven gameplay you’ll enjoy a number of pop culture references and a witty sense of humour sewn throughout the experience. It never really evolves into more than a few interesting gags and puzzles though, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing as long as you go into the game knowing this.
Ultimately for the price you’ll get your values worth although the controls on iOS and Android devices are less than ideal, making this a PC preferred title.
- Can you resist pressing the button?
- Discover 25 different game endings from simple to insane.
- Solve the clues scattered around the box to find solutions.
- Uncover pop culture references and various gags.
- Play on computer, iOS and Android.
- Buy Please, Don’t Touch Anything (Steam)
- Buy Please, Don’t Touch Anything (iOS)
- Buy Please, Don’t Touch Anything (Android)
- Buy Please, Don’t Touch Anything (Nintendo Store)
Review Platform: PC